[openstack-dev] [All][Election] Rocky TC Election Voting Begins!

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 24 17:34:30 UTC 2018

On 2018-04-24 00:03:55 +0000 (+0000), Kendall Nelson wrote:
> The poll for the TC Election is now open and will remain open until Apr 30,
> 2018 23:45 UTC.
>
> We are selecting 7 TC members, please rank all candidates in
> your order of preference.
[...]

Please note that the poll was configured slightly incorrectly to
indicate only one winner, but we will be using the resulting ranking
to pick the top 7 candidates to fill the open seats. The poll
description has been amended to mention "the top 7 candidates will
win." We've already had nearly 300 votes cast prior to noticing this
mistake (sorry!), and determined that restarting the poll and
issuing new ballots to everyone would be more disruptive for a
mostly aesthetic benefit.
--
Jeremy Stanley