[openstack-dev] [tc] campaign question: How "active" should the TC be?

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue Apr 24 15:13:55 UTC 2018

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 10:12:49PM +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> On 2018-04-23 16:56:28 -0500 (-0500), Sean McGinnis wrote:
> [...]
> > I think Howard had an excellent idea of the TC coming up with
> > themes for each cycle. I think that could be used to create a good
> > cadence or focus to make sure we are making progress in key areas.
> >
> > It struck me that we came up with the long term vision, but there
> > really isn't too much attention paid to it. At least not in a
> > regular way that keeps some of these goals in mind.
> >
> > We could use the idea of cycle themes to make sure we are
> > targetting key areas of that long term vision to help us move
> > towards bringing that vision to reality.
>
> So (straw man!) we can make Rocky "the constellations cycle"?
> --
> Jeremy Stanley

That sounds good to me. The idea has kind of languished for a while now, but I
think there are a couple of people getting more interested lately and trying to
move forward with a couple more definitions. It might be good to take that
start and try to get some more momentum behind it to get things going.