[openstack-dev] [mistral] September PTG in Denver

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Apr 23 19:58:24 UTC 2018

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 07:32:40PM +0000, Kendall Nelson wrote:
> Hey Dougal,
>
> I think I had said May 2nd in my initial email asking about attendance. If
> you can get an answer out of your team by then I would greatly appreciate
> it! If you need more time please let me know by then (May 2nd) instead.
>
> -Kendall (diablo_rojo)

Do we need to collect this data for September already by the beginning of May?

Granted, the sooner we know details and can start planning, the better. But as
I started looking over the survey, it just seems really early to predict where
things will be 5 months from now. Especially considering we will have a
different set of PTLs for many projects by then, and it is too early for some
of those hand off discussions to have started yet.

Sean