[openstack-dev] [all][requirements] uncapping eventlet

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Apr 20 20:06:17 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2018-04-11 12:20:46 -0400:
> Excerpts from Matthew Thode's message of 2018-04-05 10:47:37 -0500:
> > eventlet-0.22.1 has been out for a while now, we should try and use it.
> > Going to be fun times.
> >
> > I have a review projects can depend upon if they wish to test.
> > https://review.openstack.org/533021
>
> I have proposed a bunch of patches to projects to remove the cap
> for eventlet [1]. If they don't pass tests, please take them over
> and fix them up as needed (I anticipate some trouble with the new
> check-requirements rules, for example).
>
> Doug
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:uncap-eventlet+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

We have made great progress on this but we do still have quite a
few of these patches that have not been approved.  Many are failing
test jobs and will need a little attention ( the failing requirements
jobs are real problems and rechecking will not fix them).  If you
have time to help, please jump in and take over a patch and get it
working.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+topic:uncap-eventlet

Thanks,
Doug