[openstack-dev] [magnum] K8S apiserver key sync

Sergey Filatov s.s.filatov94 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 17:57:10 UTC 2018

Hello,

I looked into k8s drivers for magnum I see that each api-server on master node generates it’s own service-account-key-file. This causes issues with service-accounts authenticating on api-server. (In case api-server endpoint moves).
As far as I understand we should have either all api-server keys synced on api-servesr or pre-generate single api-server key.

What is the way for magnum to get over this issue?