[openstack-dev] [kuryr] Kuryr PTG survey

Daniel Mellado dmellado at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 15:12:00 UTC 2018

Hi Kuryrs,

As you might've already been informed, next PTG [1] will be held again
in Denver, Colorado[1]. Where the pretty Rocky Mountains are and the
trains like to blow. We'd like you to have a minute and consider whether
we should be participating in this one. I personally consider that we
made great progress on last one at Dublin but would like you to fill
this form [2] before May 2nd so we can provide feedback to the
foundation. As usual, another options would be a VTG or a mid-cycle
somewhere else, depending on the planned participation.

Also take note if you haven't already that prices have changed quite a
lot, so the sooner we decide, the better.

Thanks!

Daniel

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg
[2]https://goo.gl/forms/HfiNnEF2CwuMva6n1