[openstack-dev] [mistral] Rocky-1 Release and Rocky-2 Plans

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 15:01:38 UTC 2018

Hey all,

Mistral Rocky-1 [1] has been released and mistral-lib [2] and mistral
client [3] are on their way.

I have moved all of the open bugs and blueprints assigned to Rocky-1 to the
Rocky-2 cycle.

Can you please check the following:

- All the bugs and blueprints important to you are correctly assigned to
Rocky 2.
- That you still plan on working on bugs and blueprints that are assigned
to you.

In the coming weeks I plan on going through the bugs in Rocky-2 and trying
to determine what is realistic. At the moment I believe we have more than
we can finish. [4]

Thanks all,
Dougal

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/562734/