[openstack-dev] [docs] Documentation meeting minutes for 2018-04-18

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 12:51:38 UTC 2018

=======================
#openstack-doc: docteam
=======================

Meeting started by pkovar at 16:02:48 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/docteam/2018/docteam.2018-04-18-16.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* Open discussion  (pkovar, 16:04:23)

* docs PTL availability in April/May  (pkovar, 16:05:32)
  * pkovar to have limited online presence for the next 3 weeks
    (pkovar, 16:06:10)
  * back in mid-May  (pkovar, 16:06:23)
  * will check email  (pkovar, 16:06:43)

* Vancouver Summit  (pkovar, 16:08:27)
  * Will have a shared 10+10 mins project update slot with i18n, see the
    published schedule  (pkovar, 16:08:31)
  * LINK:
    https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/summit-schedule/events/21627/docsi18n-project-onboarding
    (pkovar, 16:09:09)
  * Frank (eumel8) started to fill out the content for project updates
    on I18n part.  (ianychoi, 16:09:29)
  * stephenfin to talk about docs tooling updates  (pkovar, 16:10:16)

* Bug Triage Team  (pkovar, 16:19:01)
  * LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/SpecialityTeams
    (pkovar, 16:19:06)
  * if foks want to help, sign up  (pkovar, 16:19:55)
  * if folks want to help, sign up at
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/SpecialityTeams for
    the next slot  (pkovar, 16:20:36)
  * for the next cycle, we need to decide if we want to retire ha guide
    which is pretty much unmaintained with more and more bugs being
    filed  (pkovar, 16:25:39)

* Replacing pbr's autodoc feature with sphinxcontrib-apidoc  (pkovar,
  16:25:43)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-April/128986.html
    (pkovar, 16:25:50)
  * kudos to stephenfin for spearheading this  (pkovar, 16:26:00)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/509297/  (ianychoi, 16:31:09)

Meeting ended at 16:34:04 UTC.

People present (lines said)

* pkovar (61)