[openstack-dev] [placement][nova] Decision time on granular request groups for like resources

Alex Xu soulxu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 07:28:03 UTC 2018

I'm trying so hard to catch up the discussion since I lost few.., it is
really hard...

In my mind , I'm always thinking the request group is only about binding
the trait and the resource class together. Also thinking about whether we
need a explicit tree structure to describe the request. So sounds like
proximity parameter right to me.