[openstack-dev] [Nova] z/VM introducing a new config driveformat

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Apr 18 09:39:47 UTC 2018

Added a update to the spec to the issues that requested
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/562154/ , including:

1) How the config drive (Metadata) defined
2) Special AE reason and why it's needed, also ,some documentation and
source code links
3) neutron agent for z/VM

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82451493
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC