[openstack-dev] [kolla][neutron][requirements][pbr]Use git+https line in requirements.txt break the pip install

thomas.morin at orange.com thomas.morin at orange.com
Wed Apr 18 07:31:49 UTC 2018

As I understand, this is due to a not-yet-completed transition in
networking-odl after stopping the use of the tools/tox_install.sh and
relying on the tox-sibling CI role instead.

I'm not able to explain the difference between the two "pip install" run
variants that you see, though.

For the record, a distinct side effect of the same incomplete transition
is also tracked in [1] : having networking-bgpvpn depend on
networking-odl from git (relying on black-magic by the tox-siblings
ansible role and 'required-project' job configuration) would not work
anymore after the change in networking-odl to depend on ceilometer with

-Thomas

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-odl/+bug/1764371