[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Problems with Openstack services while migrating VMs

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Apr 18 06:42:45 UTC 2018

Maybe worth posting on operators, but it looks like the scheduling of
the action fails, which let me think that nova is not running fine
somewhere.

Why is the restart in a random order? That can cause issues, and
that's the whole reason why we are orchestrating the deploys/upgrade
with ansible.
Also, why don't you follow our operations guide for recovering for a
failure? Is there something wrong there?

Regards,
JP