[openstack-dev] [all] Topics for the Board+TC+UC meeting in Vancouver

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Apr 17 09:24:48 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

As you know the Technical Committee (the governance body representing
contributors producing OpenStack software) meets with other OpenStack
governance bodies (Board of Directors and User Committee) on the Sunday
before every Summit, and Vancouver will be no exception.

At the TC retrospective Forum session in Sydney we decided we should
more broadly ask our constituency for topics they would like us to cover
in that discussion.

Once the current election cycle is over and the new TC chair is picked,
we'll come up with a proposed agenda and submit it to the Chairman of
the Board for consideration.

So... Is there any specific topic you think we should cover in that
meeting ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)