[openstack-dev] [sdk][osc][openstackclient] Migration to storyboard complete

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:30:14 UTC 2018

Hello Ben :)

As I've been the one poking at PTLs and doing most of the test migrations
I've been tracking the work here[1] on this StoryBoard board. There's a
story for it all too, but its much easier to see progress and status on the
board. If you or anyone has questions please ping me directly or in
#storyboard!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/board/45