[openstack-dev] [stable][trove] keep trove-stable-maint members up-to-date

赵超 zhaochao1984 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:04:00 UTC 2018

Hi , core stable team,

There are some patches to stable branches to the different trove repos, and
they are always progressing slowly ,because none of the current trove team
core members are in the trove-stable-maint. I tried to contact with the
previous PTLs about expanding the 'trove-stable-maint' group and keep the
group up-to-date, however got no response yet.

I noticed that 'stable-maint-core' is always included in the individual
project -stable-maint group, could the core stable team help to update the
'trove-stable-maint' group (adding me to it could be sufficient by now)?

Thanks!

--
To be free as in freedom.