[openstack-dev] [Nova][Deployers] Optional, platform specific, dependancies in requirements.txt

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Apr 12 20:28:16 UTC 2018

I don't understand why you think the alternative is so hard. Here's how
ironic does it:

        global ironic

        if ironic is None:

            ironic = importutils.import_module('ironicclient')

Is avoiding three lines of code really worth making future cleanup harder?
Is a three line change really blocking "an approved blueprint with ready
code"?

Michael