[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Recap of Python 3 testing session at PTG

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 18:17:13 UTC 2018

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 10:28 AM, Javier Pena <jpena at redhat.com> wrote:
> One point we should add here: to test Python 3 we need some base
operating system to work on. For now, our plan is to create a set of
stabilized Fedora 28 repositories and use them only for CI jobs. See [1]
for details on this plan.

Javier, Alfredo, where are we regarding this topic? Have we made some
progress on f28 repos? I'm interested to know about the next steps, I
really want us to make some progress on python3 testing here.

Emilien Macchi