[openstack-dev] Fwd: Summary of PyPI overhaul in new LWN article

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Apr 12 14:37:07 UTC 2018

I thought some folks from our community would be interested in the
ongoing work on the Python Package Index (PyPI).  The article
mentioned in this post to the distutils mailing list provides a
good history and a description of the new and planned features for
"Warehouse".

Doug

--- Begin forwarded message from Sumana Harihareswara ---