[openstack-dev] [ironic] Ironic Bug Day on Thursday April 12th @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (UTC)

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Apr 11 18:53:46 UTC 2018

Sorry this is so late but as for the format of the event I think we
should do something like this:

1) Go through new bugs
     -This is doable in storyboard. Sort by creation date
     -Should be a nice warm up activity!
2) Go through oldest bugs
     -Again, doable in storyboard. Sort by last updated.
     -Older bugs are usually candidates for some clean up. We'll decide
if bugs are still valid
      or if we need to reassign/poke owners.
3) Open Floor
     -If you have a bug that you'd like to discuss, bring it up here!
4) Storyboard discussion
     -One of the reasons we are doing this is to get our feet wet in
storyboard. Let's spend
      10 to 20 minutes discussing what we need out of the tool after
playing with it.

Originally I was hoping that we could sort by task priority but that
currently seems to be
unavailable, or well hidden, in storyboard . If someone knows how to do
this, please reply.

Does anyone else have any ideas on how to structure bug day?

Thanks!
Mike <mjturek>