[openstack-dev] [Openstack-stable-maint] Stable check of openstack/networking-midonet failed

Elõd Illés elod.illes at ericsson.com
Tue Apr 10 08:05:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks, too. I've prepared the remaining backport [1] for stable/ocata
to solve the issue there as well [2]

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/559940/
[2]
http://logs.openstack.org/periodic-stable/git.openstack.org/openstack/networking-midonet/stable/ocata/openstack-tox-py27/928af21/job-output.txt.gz#_2018-04-10_06_29_43_146966