[openstack-dev] [tripleo][ci] use of tags in launchpad bugs

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 18:55:06 UTC 2018

FYI...

This is news to me so thanks to Emilien for pointing it out [1].
There are official tags for tripleo launchpad bugs.  Personally, I like
what I've seen recently with some extra tags as they could be helpful in
finding the history of particular issues.
So hypothetically would it be "wrong" to create an official tag for each
featureset config number upstream.  I ask because that is adding a lot of
tags but also serves as a good test case for what is good/bad use of tags.

Thanks

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+manage-official-tags