[openstack-dev] [openstack-helm][infra] Please consider using experimental pipeline for non-voting jobs

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 16:37:22 UTC 2018

Greetings,

I've recently proposed https://review.openstack.org/558870 to the openstack-helm
project. This moves both centos / fedora jobs into the experimental pipeline.
The reason for this, the multinode jobs in helm each use 5 nodes per distro.
This this case, 10 shared between centos / fedora.

Given that this happens on every patchset propose to helm, and these jobs have
been non-voting for some time 3+ months, I think it is fair to now move them
into experimental to help conserve CI resources.

Once they have been properly fixed, I see no issue on moving them back to check
/ gate pipelines.

Thanks,
Paul