[openstack-dev] [k8s] OpenStack and Containers White Paper

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:13:01 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

If it is possible to add Cyborg under  "Projects that can stand alone in
integrations with Kubernetes and
  other cloud technology" section, I would like to help on that content.

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado