[openstack-dev] [devstack] Why do we apt-get install NEW files/debs/general at job time ?

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 12:22:06 UTC 2017

I have overlay2 and super fast disk I/O (memory cheat + SSD),
just the CPU freq is not high. The CPU is a Broadwell
and actually it has lot more core (E5-2630V4). Even a 5 year old gamer CPU
can be 2 times
faster on a single core, but cannot compete with all of the cores ;-)

This machine have seen faster setup time,  but I'll return to this in an
another topic.