[openstack-dev] [devstack] zuulv3 gate status; LIBS_FROM_GIT failures

Jens Harbott j.harbott at x-ion.de
Fri Sep 29 11:48:56 UTC 2017

> On 09/29/2017 03:37 PM, Ian Wienand wrote:
>>
>> I'm not aware of issues other than these at this time
>

> Actually, that is not true.  legacy-grenade-dsvm-neutron-multinode is
> also failing for unknown reasons.  Any debugging would be helpful,
> thanks.

Seem there are multiple issues with the multinode jobs:

a) post_failures due to an error in log collection, sample fix at
https://review.openstack.org/508473
b) jobs are being run as two identical tasks on primary and subnodes,
triggering https://bugs.launchpad.net/zun/+bug/1720240

Other issues:
- openstack-tox-py27 is being run on trusty nodes instead of xenial
- unit tests are missing in at least neutron gate runs
- some patches are not getting any results from zuul