[openstack-dev] [devstack] zuulv3 gate status; LIBS_FROM_GIT failures

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 05:37:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

There's a few issues with devstack and the new zuulv3 environment

LIBS_FROM_GIT is broken due to the new repos not having a remote
setup, meaning "pip freeze" doesn't give us useful output.  [1] just
disables the test as a quick fix for this; [2] is a possible real fix
but should be tried a bit more carefully in case there's corners I
missed.  This will be affecting other projects.

However, before we can get this in, we need to fix the gate.  The
"updown" tests have missed a couple of requirement projects due to
them setting flags that were not detected during migration.  [3] is a
fix for that and seems to work.

For some reason, the legacy-tempest-dsvm-nnet job is running against
master, and failing as nova-net is deprecated there.  I'm clutching at
straws to understand this one, as it seems like the branch filters are
setup correctly; [4] is one guess?

I'm not aware of issues other than these at this time

-i

[1] https://review.openstack.org/508344
[2] https://review.openstack.org/508366
[3] https://review.openstack.org/508396