[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [tc][nova][ironic][mogan] Evaluate Mogan project

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Sep 28 13:48:58 UTC 2017

Erik McCormick wrote:
> [...]
> Also, if you'd like to discuss this in detail with a room full of
> bodies, I suggest proposing a session for the Forum in Sydney. If some
> of the contributors will be there, it would be a good opportunity for
> you to get feedback.

Yes, "Bare metal as a service: Ironic vs. Mogan vs. Nova" would make a
great topic for discussion in Sydney, assuming Zhenguo is able to make
the trip... Discussing the user need on one side, and how to best
integrate with the existing pieces on the other side would really help
starting this on the right foot.

Zhenguo: if you plan to be present, could you suggest this topic for
discussion at: http://forumtopics.openstack.org/

Deadline is tomorrow :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)