[openstack-dev] [all][infra] Zuul v3 migration update
mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Sep 27 22:24:29 UTC 2017
We're there. It's ready.
We've worked through all of the migration script issues and are happy
with the results. The cutover trigger is primed and ready to go.
But as it's 21:51 UTC / 16:52 US Central it's a short day to be
available to respond to the questions folks may have... so we're going
to postpone one more day.
Since it's all ready to go we'll be looking at flipping the switch first
thing in the morning. (basically as soon as the West Coast wakes up and
is ready to go)
The project-config repo should still be considered frozen except for
migration-related changes. Hopefully we'll be able to flip the final
switch early tomorrow.
If you haven't yet, please see  for information about the transition.
More information about the OpenStack-dev