[openstack-dev] [glance] Queens PTG: Thursday summary

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 12:40:44 UTC 2017

Hi Blair,
In the past we used the tabs but latest Horizon versions use the visibility
column/search instead.
The issue is that we would like the old images to continue to be
discoverable by everyone and have a image list that only shows the latest
ones.
If the images continue to be public they will be shown by the CLIs in the
default image-list. In our case the list was very long.

We are now using the “community” visibility to hide the old images from the
default image list. But it’s not ideal.
I will move the old spec about image lifecycle to glance.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/327980/

Cheers,
Belmiro