[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Newton End-Of-Life (EOL) next month (reminder #1)

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Tue Sep 26 22:45:34 UTC 2017

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:58:46AM -0600, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Newton is officially EOL next month:
> https://releases.openstack.org/index.html#release-series
>
> As an action from our weekly meeting, we decided to accelerate the
> reviews for stable/newton before it's too late.
> This email is a reminder and a last reminder will be sent out before
> we EOL for real.
>
> If you need any help to get backport merged, please raise it here or
> ask on IRC as usual.

For projects that need to be integreated with upper-constraints
the deadline is this week though given I tend to do my stable/* release
reviews on Mondays I'd accepet anything that's ready for review then.

For projects that don't need to be integrated with upper-constratints
the deadline is Oct 11th.  I'll be generating my list of repos this
week for review by the community.

Yours Tony.