[openstack-dev] [neutron] Rotating bugs deputy role

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Tue Sep 26 17:44:23 UTC 2017

Hi Neutrinos,

As discussed during the Denver PTG, we have experienced difficulty in our
IRC meetings to get volunteers for the bugs deputy role, who takes
responsibility for one week to triage bug reports (please see
https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/contributor/policies/bugs.html#neutron-bug-deputy)
. As a consequence, we decided in the PTG to create a rotation roster for
this role. In other words, the people in the roster will take one week
turns playing the role of Neutron bugs deputy. The more volunteers we have,
the less frequently each one of us will be fulfilling this duty. So, please
help the Neutron community and add your name to this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-rotating-bug-deputy-volunteers.
Based on the names in the etherpad, I will propose a roster over the nest
few days in the "Bugs deputy" section of the Networking meeting wiki page (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings)

Best regards

Miguel