[openstack-dev] [OpenStack][Cinder][third-party][ci] Tintri Cinder CI failure

Silvan Kaiser silvan at quobyte.com
Tue Sep 26 06:32:49 UTC 2017

Hi Apoorva!
The test run is sadly missing the service logs, probably because you're
using a current DevStack (systemd based services) but an older sos-ci
version? If you apply
https://github.com/j-griffith/sos-ci/commit/f0f2ce2e2f2b12727ee5aa75a751376dcc1ea3a4
you should be able to get the logs for new test runs. This will help
debugging this.
Best
Silvan

> Hello,
>
> Tintri's Cinder CI started failing around Sept 19, 2017. There are 29
> tests failing[1] with following errors [2][3][4]. Tintri Cinder driver
> inherit nfs cinder driver and it's available here[5].
>
> Please let me know if anyone has recently seen these failures or has any
> pointers on how to fix.
>
> Thanks,
> Apoorva
>
> IRC: Apoorva
>
> [1] http://openstack-ci.tintri.com/tintri/refs-changes-57-505357-1/testr_
> results.html
> [2] http://paste.openstack.org/show/621886/
> [3] http://paste.openstack.org/show/621858/
> [4] http://paste.openstack.org/show/621857/
> [5] https://github.com/openstack/cinder/blob/master/
> cinder/volume/drivers/tintri.py

Dr. Silvan Kaiser
Quobyte GmbH
Hardenbergplatz 2, 10623 Berlin - Germany
+49-30-814 591 800 - www.quobyte.com<http://www.quobyte.com/>
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 149012B
Management board: Dr. Felix Hupfeld, Dr. Björn Kolbeck, Dr. Jan Stender