[openstack-dev] [all][infra] Zuul v3 migration update

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Mon Sep 25 23:48:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

We started to migrate to Zuul v3 today, but ran into some problems which
delayed us sufficiently that we're going to suspend activity until
tomorrow.

In the mean time, please consider the project-config repository frozen
to all changes except those which are necessary for the migration.  We
should be able to lift this freeze as soon as we finish the migration.

If you haven't yet, please see [1] for information about the transition.

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/zuulv3.html

Thanks,

Jim