[openstack-dev] [kolla] Documentation restructure and refresh

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 14:21:01 UTC 2017

At Queens PTG in Denver, we worked on getting the documentation refreshed,
as well as incorporating the new format laid out by the documentation team.

To get this started, I have pushed a WIP ToC patch(1) that incorporates all
the points we discussed. Also, here is the start for the queens doc
restructuring etherpad(2). There are links there for all the related work
and the PTG topic discussion etherpad. I have also created a blueprint(3)
for us to track work.

Feel free to jump in on the etherpad, and please add your nic for work you
want to do. This is the place for brainstorming/discussion points before
deciding on work for the BP. I'll add an agenda topic to the weekly meeting
to make sure this work moves along.

Note: the list in the etherpad is not a complete work list, we need to
break down the ToC into chapters and get volunteers to write or
migrate/refresh that content.

Thanks in advance to anyone that wants to help.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)

(1) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/504801
(2) https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-queens-doc-restructure
(3) https://blueprints.launchpad.net/kolla/+spec/queens-doc-restructure