[openstack-dev] [os-vif] [passthrough] [VifHostDevice]

Moshe Levi moshele at mellanox.com
Fri Sep 22 13:55:16 UTC 2017

The ODL part is still not ready. We need to do code changes in odl to make it work see [1] [2]

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/62481/
[2] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/60259/

We try to make the design as generic as possible so if you have a SR-IOV NIC that support switchdev
And allow to offload rules using linux tc it should work.