[openstack-dev] [tc][nova][mogan] How to show respect to the original authors?

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 01:53:59 UTC 2017

Zhenguo,

I did some fancy surgery with both cinder and nova repos to add the
history, please check my repo here:
https://github.com/dims/mogan/commits/master

(Needed quota.py from cinder and rest of the files from Nova)

If that repo looks good, then we can request infra folks to replace
the current master with that one.

Thanks,
Dims