[openstack-dev] [nova] Forum topics brainstorming

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 21:01:11 UTC 2017

So this shouldn't be news now that I've read back through a few emails
in the mailing list (I've been distracted with the Pike release, PTG
planning, etc) [1][2][3] but we have until Sept 29 to come up with
whatever forum sessions we want to propose.

There is already an etherpad for Nova [4].

The list of proposed topics is here [5]. The good news is we're not the
last ones to this party.

So let's start throwing things on the etherpad and figure out what we
want to propose as forum session topis. If memory serves me, in Pike we
were pretty liberal in what we proposed.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-September/121783.html
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-September/122143.html