[openstack-dev] [vitrage] Extending Topology

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Thu Sep 21 20:22:45 UTC 2017

Hi Usman,

Great to hear back from you ☺

You are more than welcome to join our efforts. You can look at the list of blueprints[1], suggest new ones, implement existing, or solve bugs[2]. Whatever you chose, we will be happy to assist.

The ways to contact Vitrage developers are here in the mailing list, or on #openstack-vitrage IRC channel. In addition, we meet every Wednesday at 8:00 UTC on #openstack-meeting-4, so you can join and discuss whatever topic you are interested in.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/vitrage
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/vitrage

Best Regards,
Ifat.