[openstack-dev] [infra] Unable to add member to Zun core team

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Sep 21 16:28:33 UTC 2017

On 2017-09-21 02:55:13 +0000 (+0000), Hongbin Lu wrote:
> I tried to add Kien Nguyen
> KienNT at vn.fujitsu.com<mailto:KienNT at vn.fujitsu.com> to the Zun's
> core team [1], but gerrit prevented me to do that. Attached file
> showed the error. Could anyone provide suggestion for this?

Kien has multiple accounts (Ids are 22406 and 26112) in Gerrit
sharing the same E-mail address. It looks like this may be related
to switching Launchpad SSO between a gmail.com address and a
vn.fujitsu.com address around June 1 of this year. The newer account
appears to have a username and SSH key, suggesting it's now being
used to sign in and push changes, so I've left that one active and
marked the older account inactive which should clear the error; go
ahead and try again.

Unfortunately, Gerrit lacks a feature for merging accounts and
account history/settings, so if Kien experiences any complications
from this adjustment, have them E-mail the
openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org mailing list or find us in the
#openstack-infra channel on the Freenode IRC network. Thanks!
--
Jeremy Stanley