[openstack-dev] [vitrage] Extending Topology

Muhammad Usman usman476 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 01:59:13 UTC 2017

Dear Ifat,

Usman is here. Previously, I contacted you for contributing to OpenStack
Vitrage project but could not  follow up with you for sometime due to
various reasons.

However, to get actively involved in OpenStack project, I have decided to
join OpenStack Summit in Sydney.

Also, based on my previous experience withe Vitrage project that is already
in shape, so its not easy to propose new ideas.

Therefore, a better way to start contributing to development side with
already proposed and on-going development.

--

*Regards*

*Muhammad Usman*
Application Engineer