[openstack-dev] [sahara] PTG Summary

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 14:21:28 UTC 2017

Thanks Telles - we all appreciate your leadership which was conducive to a
very productive PTG.

Another exciting point to highlight is more community visibility and
involvement regarding Sahara's plugins:
    1) Plugin upgrades tied to a release milestone visible on the official
release schedule
    2) Collecting community and operator feedback about what new services
Sahara should support

Again, thanks to all involved and hope to see you all at next PTG.