[openstack-dev] [neutron][oslo.messaging][femdc]Topic names for every resource type RPC endpoint

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 09:15:12 UTC 2017

I wrote those lines.

At that time, I tried a couple a publisher and a receiver at that scale. It
was the receiver side what crashed trying to subscribe, the sender was
completely fine.

Sadly I don't keep the test examples, I should have stored them in github
or something. It shouldn't be hard to replicate though if you follow the
oslo_messaging docs.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 9:58 AM, Matthieu Simonin <matthieu.simonin at inria.fr