[openstack-dev] [ironic] [ironic-ui] Proposing Anup Navare (anupn) for ironic-ui-core

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 00:16:08 UTC 2017

Greetings fellow stackers!

I would like to propose adding Anup Navare to ironic-ui-core. Anup has
been involved with ironic-ui this past cycle as well as various other
areas across ironic which gives me further confidence in making this
proposal.

I have already informally polled the existing ironic-ui-core members,
to which everyone has responded positively. If there are no
objections, I'll make the change in one week.

-Julia