[openstack-dev] [karbor] Proposing Pengju Jiao to the Karbor core team

Chen Ying chenyingko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:53:15 UTC 2017

Hey all,

 I'm proposing that we add Pengju Jiao to the Karbor core team. Pengju Jiao
has been actively contributing to the Karbor project from Pike.  His
contributions include proposing high-quality codes, providing helpful code
reviews, participating team discussion at weekly team meeting and IRC, etc.
He also did a great job about s3 bank and the freezer integration with
karbor. So I'm proposing adding him to the core team. Let me know if there
are any objections.

Best regards,
Chen Ying