[openstack-dev] [all] review.openstack.org downtime and Gerrit upgrade TODAY 15:00 UTC - 23:59 UTC

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:01:47 UTC 2017

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:58 AM Clark Boylan <cboylan at sapwetik.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017, at 06:43 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > Just a friendly reminder that the upgrade will happen TODAY, Monday
> > 18th, starting at 15:00 UTC. The infra team expects that it takes 8
> > hours, so until 2359 UTC.
>
> This work was functionally completed at 23:43 UTC. We are now running
> Gerrit 2.13.9. There are some cleanup steps that need to be performed in
> Infra land, mostly to get puppet running properly again.

Thanks Clark and the infra team for the hard on this!

> You will also notice that newer Gerrit behaves in some new and exciting
> ways. Most of these should be improvements like not needing to reapprove
> changes that already have a +1 Workflow but also have a +1 Verified;
> recheck should now work for these cases. If you find a new behavior that
> looks like a bug please let us know, but we should also work to file
> them upstream so that newer Gerrit can address them.

The "review-inbox-dashboard
<https://review.openstack.org/#/projects/openstack-dev/devstack,dashboards/important-changes:review-inbox-dashboard>"
dashboards
seems not be working anymore - at least they show up empty for a few
projects I tried [0][1][2][3].

Andrea Frittoli (andreaf)

[0] Tempest:
https://review.openstack.org/#/projects/openstack/tempest,dashboards/important-changes:review-inbox-dashboard