[openstack-dev] [all] pypy broken for many repos

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Sep 17 06:32:00 UTC 2017

Currently we use pypy for a couple of projects and many of these fail
with the version of pypy that we use.

A common error is  "Pypy fails with "RuntimeError: cryptography 1.9 is
not compatible with PyPy < 5.3. Please upgrade PyPy to use this library.".

Example:
http://logs.openstack.org/51/503951/1/check/gate-python-neutronclient-pypy/206ac6a/

I propose in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/504748/ to remove pypy
from those repos where it fails.

Alternative would be investigating what is broken and fix it. Anybody
interested to do this?

Or should we remove the pypy jobs where they fail. I pushed
https://review.openstack.org/504748 up and marked it as WIP, will wait
for a week to see outcome of this discussion,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)