[openstack-dev] [octavia][heat] Octavia deployment with Heat

Rabi Mishra ramishra at redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 13:31:23 UTC 2017

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Lingxian Kong <anlin.kong at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, may I ask if Heat(master) already supports Octavia V2 API? If no, is
> there anyone working on that or it's on the TODO list? Thanks!

I think the current support is limited to neutron LBaaS v2.0  extension[1].
Looks like Octavia v2.0 API [2] is a superset of that.

No, we don't have anyone working on it atm.

[1]
https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/network/v2/index.html#load-balancer-as-a-service

[2] https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/load-balancer/v2/index.html

> Cheers,
> Lingxian Kong (Larry)
>
> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 6:11 PM, <mihaela.balas at orange.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>

>> Are there any plans to fix this in Heat?
>>

>> Thank you,
>>
>> Mihaela Balas

Regards,
Rabi Mishra