[openstack-dev] [all][nova][neutron][qa][panko][blazar]: OpenStack meets ETSI NFV workshop on 12.09.2017

Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest) gergely.csatari at nokia.com
Wed Sep 13 22:54:08 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the discussion yesterday.

Some notes about the topics we covered:
- Itroduction ETSI:
  - https://nfvwiki.etsi.org/images/WhyWhatHow-ETSINFV.pdf
- Introduction OpenStack:
  - https://nfvwiki.etsi.org/images/OpenStack_ETSI_NFV_workshop.pdf
- TST003 gaps
  - I will collect user stories for the gaps and collect feedback to make the gap desciptions better
- Glare
   - I will help from ETSI NFV side to implement the needed API and descriptions
- Plugtest
  - https://nfvwiki.etsi.org/images/NFV_PoCs_and_Plugtests.pdf
- Collaboration:
  - https://nfvwiki.etsi.org/images/OpenStack_Joint_meeting_TST_v2.pdf