[openstack-dev] [glance] confirming Abhishek Kekane for glance core

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:44:40 UTC 2017

Back in June, I asked Abhishek Kekane to serve as glance core during
the Pike cycle [0].  His contributions exceeded all expectations.
Abhishek's careful reviews, bug fixes, patches, and general
contributions to the community were instrumental in Glance completing
the Pike release.  I'm happy to announce that Abhishek has agreed to
continue to serve the OpenStack community as a Glance core
contributor, and this note confirms his status as a "regular" member
of the Glance core group, with all the rights and privileges
pertaining thereto.

(I just want it to be completely clear before our Queens design
discussions begin this morning that there's nothing provisional about
Abhishek's glance core status -- he's a full-fledged glance core.)

Thanks again to Abhishek for his hard work during the Pike cycle, and
I look forward to working with him for many cycles to come.

cheers,
brian

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-June/118503.html