[openstack-dev] [ptg][nova][neutron] modelling network capabilities and capacity in placement and nova neutron port binding negociation.

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Tue Sep 12 12:54:01 UTC 2017

I have not tried to book a room yet but I think if we can find a slot later today,
It would be ideal as I would like to do this before the nova-neutron
Session on Thursday morning. later also works but I do not want to
Overlap with the other nova sessions if it can be avoided.

I have created a blank ehterpad to capture discussion points.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-neuton-portbinding-placement-ptg-queens

I will try to document some of my taught on this area there later today.

Jay glad to here you will be able to make it too the ptg in the end.
It will be good to have your input on this.